books

books

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

It's About To Happen!!!!

Hang On To Your Hats!
We're about to roll!

Here it is...a full 3 months since I actually put up my first blog post.    I had no idea it would take so long to get all this  going.  But here we are on the verge of the launch!  I have been working on boxing up books for "Lists".  I plan to do a list of  approximately 10-15 books  for each post  . Initially , there may be more than one list posted a week.  Other times, it should be at least once a week.  I already have several lists ready to go, so I will try to keep ahead of the game.   I have taken individual pictures of each book (ha, in good daylight! Unlike the terrible photo below.)  And for some of the books I have taken an additional photo to show you the illustrations, particularly if they are exceptional.   I am going to make the lists fairly thematic.  For instance:  American History, Landmark Books, Cornerstones of Freedom books, Ancient History, Middle Ages, Biographies, This and That...etc.  I may have a separate page for Homeschool Curriculum  for sale as well. 

One of the lists boxes...(ugh! many pardons for this night time photo)


Here is how it will work:  


  •  I will be posting at least once a week.  I will try to be fairly consistent, and hope it will be on Sunday Night.  
  • I will also be posting the same books on my instagram feed:  charlottemasonlibrary  I recommend that you follow my instagram feed as well. 
  •  I will announce on  my Twitter Account  cmlibraryblog Sunday night  that I will be publishing a new list.   
  • If you see something you would like to order, please email me at :Charlottemasonlibraryblog@gmail.com.  First come, first serve policy.
  • When I receive your email  stating what book you want,  I will confirm that you  can purchase it.  Then I will email you back asking you for your  address, and give you your total (with shipping).
  • Then you may place your paypal order. (see below) .  When that is done, I will  ship within 2 days.  
  • Remember.  I have thousands of books that I need to move!  :) 

 Nearly all of my books will be $3.00 +Shipping and Handling.  Some may be cheaper (paperbacks), others a bit more expensive (collectibles) .  But the majority of my books are $3.00.   I will be mailing books per media mail to keep your costs down.  If you want them sooner, you must let me know.   

At this time, I only accept PayPal  (Fulqwvrmom@aol.com) for online payments. If you would like to pay by check, then I will hold your book until the check clears, then mail your book.

Helping You to build your Home Library...
One book at a time.

Pam 





2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad! Will be linking you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, LouAnne!!!! Please, please, spread the word!!!! Books, books, books....coming your way!

      Delete