books

books

Monday, July 13, 2015

List 4: Ancient Egypt, Middle Ages, Vikings, Robin Hood (Collectible)



Ancient Egypt, Middle Ages, and More!
JUST A FEW TITLES LEFT ON THIS LIST...

Here is a great list of Twaddle Free books that are sure to excite your students in their delight-directed learning!  What better way to learn, than to first open up a book!

Here is how it works:  


  •  I will be posting at least once a week.  I will try to be fairly consistent, and hope it will be on Sunday Night.  
  • I will also be posting the same books on my instagram feed:  charlottemasonlibrary  I recommend that you follow my instagram feed as well. 
  •  I will announce on  my Twitter Account  cmlibraryblog Sunday night  that I will be publishing a new list.   
  • If you see something you would like to order, please email me at :Charlottemasonlibraryblog@gmail.com.  First come, first serve policy.
  • When I receive your email  stating what book you want,  I will confirm that you  can purchase it.  Then I will email you back asking you for your  address, and give you your total (with shipping).
  • Then you may place your paypal order. (see below) .  When that is done, I will  ship within 2 days.  
  • Remember.  I have thousands of books that I need to move!  :) 

 Nearly all of my books will be $3.00 +Shipping and Handling.  Some may be cheaper (paperbacks), others a bit more expensive (collectibles) .  But the majority of my books are $3.00.   I will be mailing books per media mail to keep your costs down.  If you want them sooner, you must let me know.   

At this time, I only accept PayPal  (Fulqwvrmom@aol.com) for online payments. If you would like to pay by check, then I will hold your book until the check clears, then mail your book.

I will do my best to answer any questions you might have regarding the book themselves.





Hardback, library edition. very good condition.  Beautiful , colorful, illustrations on every page. 24 pages, reading level 2-4 grade.  $3.00 + postage


Hardback, library edition, 32 pages VERY GOOD condition.  No writing in it at all. 3-5th grade reading level.  $3.00 + shipping

Usborne books!   What kid does not like these?  Here is a  Paperback, 8 1/2  in. X  11 in. colorfully illustrated , filled with picture puzzles, things to spot, written in a story format.    $2.00 + shippingSOLD



Large , 9 in. X 12 in. format, hardback, library bound,  VERY GOOD condition, no writing in text,  Reading level:  4th grade and up!  Lavishly illustrated, I mean copiously!!  Tons of illustrations on each page.  Great to have as a resource when studying this time period.    $ 5.00 + shipping SOLD


Large , 9 in. X 12 in. format, hardback, library bound,  VERY GOOD condition, no writing in text,  Reading level:  4th grade and up!  Lavishly illustrated, I mean copiously!!  Tons of illustrations on each page.  Great to have as a resource when studying this time period.    $ 5.00 + shipping SOLD




This is a book depicting the works of middle ages artist:Hieronymus Bosch.  He was born in the 1450's in Hertogenbosch, Netherlands.  He is especially known for the bizarre creations that populate his work-- people  and everyday objects, twisted into fantastic shapes and behaving in impossible ways.  Bosch's unusual style and extraordinary subject matter mark him as a unique artist, as remarkable and thought provoking in his own time as in ours.  He died in 1516. This book is written in poetry style.   Lavishly illustrated (see below) about a housekeeper driven wild by the imagination of one of the most bizarre painters who ever lived.      

This large format hardback book, 11 1/2in. X 12 1/2 in  with dust jacket, library bound book is written in poetry style.   Lavishly illustrated (see below) .  $6.00 + shipping SOLD


Large , 9 in. X 12 in. format, hardback, library bound,  VERY GOOD condition, no writing in text,  Reading level:  4th grade and up!  Lavishly illustrated, I mean copiously!!  Tons of illustrations on each page.  Great to have as a resource when studying this time period.    $ 5.00 + shipping SOLD





This is a vintage, collectible book.  It is beautifully illustrated.  I like children versions of these classics to entice young minds into the the world of the classics  I will be having a  "Classics" list posted soon.  This could go on that list, but I am putting it here.  This book is  in a 8 1/2 X 11 inch format.  Hardback worn cover , and a bit loose spine. no writing in the book at all,  illustrations on EVERY PAGE!   $8.00 + shipping





Helping families build home libraries, one book at a time.

Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment